One response to “Half full or half empty?”

  1. Will Jaques

    Can I raise the fact that the world now drinks as much packaged and bottled water as we do milk? Global sales are to hit over 230 billion litres this year, with a surprisingly high amount (usually brands like Evian) imported from other countries even where there’s a plentiful supply in the home nation. Here in the US, about 55 percent of bottled water comes from springs but the other 45 percent comes from the municipal water supply – that’s companies bottling what comes out of the tap and selling it to us!